zssh Nina Dobrev and Shaun White Celebrate First Thanksgiving Together

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
Uidk How the Royal Family Is Spending the Holidays Amid Surge in COVID-19 Cases
Kal Penn Has the Best Reaction After Cardi B Offers to Be His Wedding OfficiantRapper, actress.. stanley cup ..wedding officiant  After actor Kal Penn joked about the musician officiating his upcoming ceremony, Cardi B answered in the most unexpected of ways. See the cute Twitter exchange.By Kisha Forde Nov 04, 2021 2:01 PMTagsWeddingsKal PennCelebritiesCardi BDid you happen to have Cardi B offering to officiate Kal Penns wedding on your 2021 Bingo card 聽After the Harold  Kumar alum tweeted about seeing the  Up  rapper on his flight, she made him an offer he couldnt refuse.  Cardi B was on my flight to LA,  the actor tweeted on Nov. 3.  I fell asleep and had a dream that she officiated our wedding on the plane and the three of us walked out of LAX holding hands stanley cup . Cardi followed up to the tweet with the best response, writing,  First, why didnt you say hi! Second, Im licensed to do that sooo鈥︹€? let me k stanley cup now. 聽And understandably, Kal  Ovna Country Singer John Rich Defends Carrie Underwood for Liking Anti-Mask Tweet
Stranger Things Season 3 Adds Maya Hawke, Makes Good on the Promise of More EricaPriah Ferguson will recur as Lucas little sister Erica and more Stranger Thi adidas samba ngs scoopBy Chris Harnick Mar 02, 2018 8:30 PMTagsTVStranger ThingsEntertainmentDimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Tom FordS ugg tranger Things season three, or Stranger Things 3 if you will, is adding to its cast. Maya Hawke, daughter of Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke, will play an  alternative girl  named Robin and Priah Ferguson will recur, E! News has confirmed.Robin is described by Netflix as equal parts sharp and playful, but shes bored with her day job and wants some excitement. Viewers know when somebody goes looking for something in Hawkins, its not always a good discovery. Hawke is playing Jo March in BBC and Masterpieceadidas campus  x27  new adaptation of Little Women. She also has a role in the indie film Ladyworld and is attached to star in the upcoming Charlotte XVI.photosStranger Things Season 3 Everything

举报 回复