tawj Reddit s Community: Can t Win With Em, Can t Win Without Em

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
Slce Apple   s Expanded    Your Verse    Campaign Pitches iPad As Mobile Creation Tool
While hiring individuals is reasonably straightforward, building teams to accomplish specialized projects is a far more challenging problem, and few industries have as challenging a need as the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry.Launching a new therapeutic might require hiring hundreds if not thousands of consultants, covering everything from Bayesian statistical design for clinical trials to market mapping and physician education. A single da stanley bottle y s delay could cost millions of dollars, so hirin stanley mug g the right people at the right time is crucial for a launch to go off without a hitch.Today, that process is almost entirely manual, but Clora, a startup based in Boston, hopes to completely transform that process. The company is announcing a $3.3m seed round led by Spark Capital, with participation from Social Capital, Ludlow Ventures, Notation Capital, iSeed Ventures, v1 VC, and K stanley termos ohFounders.The two founders of the startup, Rahul Chaturvedi and Leaya Martelli, came up with the concept wh Sedz Google ends support for its Nik Collection photo editing software
There seems to be a glut of social newsreading services, but Abrams says there   nothing that delivers the experience he   looking for 鈥?something fast, easy-to-use, and social. To demonstrate that, he had me create my own Nuzzel account. I connected my Twitter account  you can connect Faceb stanley cup ook, too , and within seconds, I had a page of headlines shared by the people I follow on Twitter, along with their commentary, and related news and stories from sites like Reddit, Hacker News, and Techmeme.It   a clean, intuitive layout, allowing you to browse a bunch of headlines quickly, see which friends are sharing them, and read what those friends had to say about th stanley cup e news. The headlines can be arranged based on how many of your friends shared them  so that the most-shared news is at the top , or arranged chronologically.Abrams ; approach is pretty different from the newsreading apps that I ;ve been seeing recently stanley tumbler . For example, Prismatic CEO Bradford Cross prides h

举报 回复