nmjj A Walk Around The Brazilian Pavilion At TechCrunch Disrupt, New York

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
Uyrb From Nokia s Snake Game To Supercell, Finland s Gaming Industry Is Serious Business
Today   Stories聽YouTube s big makeover continues with redesigned mobile app, new logo and moreGoogle shows off ARCore, its answer to App stanley cup le s ARKitGoogle Maps now makes it easier to find parkingPeter Thiel  stanley tumbler backs offshore human testing of experimental herpes vaccineCreditsWritten by: Tito Hamze, John MannesHoste stanley cups d by: Tito HamzeFilmed by:聽Tito HamzeEdited by: Tito HamzeNotes:I don ;t know what to wear on Crunch Report  It   a hard decision and I suck at dressing myself . If you are a startup and聽want to me to wear something mail me an XL T-shirt and I ;ll wear it in an episode. I ;m not going to mention the company on the shirt in the episode but it will be there. No offensive stuff, it   totally at my discretion if I wear it.聽Mail it to me. Thanks <3 Ok, bye.TechCrunch C/O Tito Hamze410 Townsend streetSuite 100San Francisco Ca. 94107 Cytj And The Oscar Goes To  8230; Samsung, Jennifer Lawrence, And Selfies
The company launched at Disrupt DF 2013. Originally called Soil IQ, CEO Jason Aramburu told the Disrupt judges and attendees that his company is focused on food production for the 100 million households in the U.S. At that time, the working prototype was simply a large box stuck on a metal rod. Now, nearly two years later, with a bit of help from noted designer Yves Behar, the product has evolved into the sleek design shown here.The mission is still the same and the device has lived up to its promise. Edyn monitors and tracks environmental conditions, giving plants the best opportun stanley termos ity to survive and thrive.The device tracks light, humidity, temperature, soil nutrition and moisture. This data is then cross-referenced with plant, soil science and weather databases to recommend which plants will thrive in the given soil. It also stanley kubek  continually monitors conditions and will notify the gardener when l stanley cup evels change. The team has also built an automatic watering device that when connected to a ho

举报 回复