dwao Forget Airlines: 2 Top TSX Dividend Stocks to Buy Instead

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
Hyyp These TSX Dividend Stocks Could Double Your Money in Less Than 3 Years
Happy Halloween! Not everything that is scary is wearing a costume this Halloween. Some investments that were once viewed as long-time favourite investments by many are now viewed with the same fear as ghouls. Here are several scary stocks to avoid this Halloween.The show may not go on for much longer 8230;Cineplex  TSX:CGX  was a long-time favourite investment for many. Canada   largest movie theatre chain is a far cry from where it was last year. Back then, Cineplex was diversifying into new revenue streams, providing investors with a handsome monthly dividend, and full of stanley cups uk  potential. The pandemic forced the company to shutter most of its theatres and entertainment complexes. The company also suspended its dividend in an effort to save cash.So, is Cineplex truly a scary stock  In the most recent quarter, Cineplex saw year-over-year sales dropped 95% to $22  stanley cup million, and theatre attendance comprised 6,000 customers. By  stanley cup way of comparison, in the same quarter last year, Cineplex ha Stfc Got $3,000  Buy This Dividend Stock Now and Get Richer
I am a long-term bull on uranium and because of that, I have my eyes out for investments that will enable me to invest in these sorts of companies. But it is important to be diversified so that if one company has problems, it doesn t destroy your portfolio.There are two uranium companies right here in Canada that I think make great investments for聽a long-term portfolio. Both Cameco Corporation  TSX:CCO  NYSE:CCJ  and Uranium Participation Corporation  TSX:U  are companies derive income from uranium. With the price o stanley cups f uranium at a very low point, the co stanley quencher mpany shares are als stanley thermosflasche o low, which presents attractive points of entry.Both have drawbacks that are important to understand before buying.Cameco CorporationCameco is a mining company that specializes in uranium. It counts for at least 14% of the uranium production in the entire world, which puts it in an incredible position when demand for uranium kicks in again.Over the past couple of weeks, shares of the company have risen over a dollar.

举报 回复