usfd Product Hunt wants to help you ship your product with its new product Ship

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
Bpij Google Starts Running Consumer Surveys About Select Advertisers, Highlights Data In Search Ads
David KleinContributorMore posts from David KleinUsing Technology To Humanize FinanceAlongside  Unicorn  and  Grexit/Brexit,   Fintech  was considered one of the聽top 10 financial buzzwords聽of 2015.聽But fintech isn t a newco stanley thermoskanne mer to this list   and for good reason.聽For a few ye stanley quencher ars now, fintech companies have聽moved from the margins to the mainstream. They are聽building tech-enabled financial platforms that serve consumers better than traditional fin stanley termo puodeliai ancial institutions, and consumers are responding.As the CEO and co-founder of CommonBond, a fintech lender that to date has focused on student lending, I ve seen that聽evolution聽firsthand. And from my vantage point, I see a fundamental shift in finance happening right under everyone   noses.Here are my top four predictions of where I think fintech is going this year  and beyond :Capital will get more discerning聽and bunch up around the best聽players.聽Fintech companies that in the past year would have begun with a Mrbv Strike Social Analyzes The Performance Of Your YouTube Videos For Free
Until now, the Windows Store was only open for users with company accounts, and developers needed a special kind of token to submit their apps. With today   announcement, the floodg stanley cup ates are open for developers who want to get their apps into the Windows Store befor stanley cup e its general availability later this year. As Antoine Leblond, Microsoft corporate vice president for Windows Web Services, told me last week, today   announcement marks the  final step in really getting the store to where we want it to be. Microsoft also today announced that its paid Microsoft Developer Network progra stanley cup m will now provide subscribers with free Windows Store subscriptions for submitting apps. DreamSpark, Microsoft   program for students, and BizSpark, the company   program for startups, feature the same offer. For all others, the registration fee is $49 for individuals and $99 for companies.It   worth noting that the Windows Store will feature both desktop and Metro-sty

举报 回复